Building on the leadership of a handful of pioneer counties, a statewide, enterprise contact center was set up, designed to blend standardization and local service delivery in Ohio. Coordinating with the statewide Integrated Eligibility project, a Shared Services model was implemented to support eligibility administration of Medicaid, SNAP, TANF, and Child Care.
Today, almost 80 local Depts. of Job and Family Services are using the enterprise contact center and case processing platform to serve over 3 million clients, making this a replicable model for other County Administered States. Thanks to this platform, at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic counties were able to immediately transition to remote work with minimal disruption to client services.
- Statewide Toll-Free Number
- Personalized IVR for clients across the State
- Virtualized Contact Centers shared across the county ecosystem
- Audio Signature Capture for real-time eligibility processing
- Outbound Campaigns for Proactive Reminders and Nudges
- Integration with statewide Electronic Document Management (EDMS)
- Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI) for “Screen Pops” to agents
- Robust Workforce and Quality Management tools